Heaven

Today was my first full body massage. I know Jess you worked my kinks out a couple times. But this was full blown on the table with the muzak and everything. Thank you Marie!

More importantly ~~

THANK YOU SWEETHEART FOR THE GROOVY V-DAY GIFT! Two holidays, two home runs. He just gets better with age.

I've been seen so there has been no strength training for a few days. Since I can't workout tomorrow (Ned laid down the law Jack) I figured I'd hit a hard Legs Workout.

Two sets all around with the following exercises. 30 second rest between each move.
  • squat 55lbs~~12 reps
  • bench press 55lbs~~12 reps
  • lat pulldown 110lbs~~10 reps
  • lunge with upright row 5lb dumbells~~12 each leg
  • military press 45 lbs~~12 reps
  • upright row 45 lbs~~12 reps
  • back lunge (those were fun!) 12 reps each leg
  • triceps pushdown 110lbs~~10 reps
  • leg extension 55lbs~~12 reps
  • biceps curl 12.5lb dumbells~~10 reps
  • leg curl 40lbs~~12 reps
By the time I got to my second circuit my left knee (injury prone with surgery in high school) was whining like a baby. So I slapped it around a couple times and told it who was boss and finished my workout.

I tried to eat a "Pumpkin You Up!" smoothie for breakfast
  • scoop low fat no sugar ice cream
  • canned pumpkin
  • skim milk
  • vanilla whey protein powder
  • ground flaxseed
  • ice
  • pumpkin pie spices
I could not choke down more than two bites. My gag reflex was kicking in. That's been the first bad smoothie from my Abs Diet recipe. Won't be putting that on my list of favorites. So I ate some low fat cottage cheese and half a grapefruit pre workout.

I'm pretty much STARVING now! Marie said drink lots of water today because massage really get the blood flowing. It's like a workout.

Anyway~I'm in heaven! ps I'm down to 185lbs

posted under |

1 comments:

Miss M said...

I can't believe you've NEVER had a professional massage before. I just shed a tear for you.

That pumpkin smoothie doesn't sound appetizing.

Newer Post Older Post Home

Visible Loss

GosuBlogger

The Latest


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

Old News

How low can I go?

how long before the news?

Training Widget

all nichole all the time

What I eat