My favorite foods...that are actually good for me. See end for the naughty list

Chicken or shrimp stir fry over brown rice ... I always forget how good it is until I cook and eat

Hurry Curry Chicken (from the Abs Diet Cookbook)

Crunch Time Salad (also from ADC)

Mushrooms

Almond butter and sugar free jelly on ww bread

FRUIT!!!!!!

*The naughty list*

I have decided

Salty wins over sweet every time

So my number one favorite of all time is popcorn

Close number two is peanut butter and dark chocolate candy

Toast is no longer on the list because these days toast with butter grosses me out...YAY!!!  Finally

posted under |

3 comments:

The Neads said...

So no comments yet, well here's one. I agree with the salty over sweet. I'd much rather eat a bag of doritos than a bag of M&M's 98% of the time. But I'm still working on my diet thing. But this past couple weeks, I've started running 5 miles when I run. Never done that before. And the comment on our blog, about becca loving me as long as you have, I don't get it, did you start loving me late, have you stopped loving me now, How can she catch up to you? Answers here sis, NOW!!!
Smells

Nichole said...

I had to stop loving you when you got all skinny because then I was jealous.

The Neads said...

I know... My Love is just twice the size of Nicholes... that is why I am catching up to her's... :)

Newer Post Older Post Home

Visible Loss

GosuBlogger

The Latest


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

Old News

How low can I go?

how long before the news?

Training Widget

all nichole all the time

What I eat