Tomorrow is the day!

McCall Mountain Triathlon

Not ready.

Why am I even worried about it?

All I'm doing is working out for 90 minutes straight with 200 other people

Doesn't even sound fun

Why play if ya ain't gunna win?

There's no chance in h*** I'll even beat anybody.

I hate working out in groups.

Remind me I don't ever need to pay to work out again.

Oh wait!  There will be massage therapists there!

FREE MASSAGE!!!!!

That's why I'm doing a triathlon tomorrow

Yep Yep Yep

posted under |

3 comments:

Miss M said...

Best of luck with your triathlon. You inspire me.

Nichole said...

oh man! it sucked!

Nichole said...

But my SPIBelt was a lifesaver today! I now LA LA LA LOVE IT!

Newer Post Older Post Home

Visible Loss

GosuBlogger

The Latest


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

Old News

How low can I go?

how long before the news?

Training Widget

all nichole all the time

What I eat