I wasn't going to do this

I was not going to dress up for Halloween this year.

Just wasn't feeling it.

As I sat in the parking lot at Rite-Aid, checking "to do-s" off my list while waiting to begin Will's Kindergarten Halloween party, I thought "I'll put a little white cream on my face real light and be a Twilight Vampire."

You can't be a Vampire without sparkly skin and Wednesday was very sunny.

You've got to be authentic you know.

So I used spray on hair glitter on my face and hands.

Gold glitter to make "amber eyes" because I'm a vegetarian vampire of course.

Found an excuse to buy the disgusting bag of blood that has been calling my name for a month. Health nuts snack! In my quest to be healthy I have learned that you always keep a supply of "fuel" with you just in case you get hungry. You don't want to "eat" the wrong thing in a moment of weakness.

I have to admit. I was one impressive vampire. Even though Reed kept asking me why I wouldn't wear plastic vampire fangs. He'll have to wait a few years to read Twilight and find out for himself.

I hoped the fluorescent lights would show the sparkle on camera better.  Nope.


Hunting mode


I get a kick out of my old lady hands.

I asked Ned if "everything about me draws you in.  My voice.  My scent.  As if I would need any of that"  hahahahaha!  I chewed cinnamon gum all day.

I could really get attached to pasty white, sparkly skin.  VERY FUN!

The bag of blood is my favorite part.

Don't ask because I have no idea why every picture Ned snapped of me I have my eyes closed.

posted under |

2 comments:

Miss M said...

Nice!! The bag of blood is a nice touch.

Anonymous said...

What's your story, Nichole? Your vampire story... how you came to be a vamp and if you've killed anyone before becoming vegetarian... hahaha. You look great! You must be related to Alice. What's your special talent?
-Elaine

Newer Post Older Post Home

Visible Loss

GosuBlogger

The Latest


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

Old News

How low can I go?

how long before the news?

Training Widget

all nichole all the time

What I eat