O GYM

But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the east, and THE GYM is the sun.
Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon,
Who is already sick and pale with grief,
That thou her maid art far more fair than she:
Be not her maid, since she is envious;
Her vestal livery is but sick and green
And none but fools do wear it; cast it off.
It is my lady, O GYM, it is my love!


I have been training for the McCall Mountain Triathlon

I have been packing boxes

I have been lifting boxes

I have been cleaning and cleaning and cleaning and ....

So I have definitely be active and working my muscles and body

BUT

Monday when I put on the Bose headphones
and plugged in the purple iPod
and walked out of the locker room

My heart sang and I felt excitement and happiness and WOW


Jillian Michaels worked me out!

How I hate it in the moment when Jillian works me out

But my body loves how it feels and looks when Jillian works me out

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Visible Loss

GosuBlogger

The Latest


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

Old News

How low can I go?

how long before the news?

Training Widget

all nichole all the time

What I eat