Usually spending money is a big incentive for me

As I'm dragging myself around the house WHINING about needing to go for a run today while the boys are fishing with Dad, I'm trying to decide on a motivator.

Usually buying something will get me to do just about anything.

I could buy a new song for my iPod.  What song?  I dunno

I could buy another ringback tone.  What?  I dunno

I can have a serving of ice cream.  It calls to me from the freezer.  "I am moose tracks.  EAT ME!!!"  Nah, I'll just be sick.

I can watch a movie.  I could finish The Matrix so I can watch the second one.  Hmmm....boring.

Nothing is working.

I found the reward.

I use rewards a LOT!!!  In dog training.  In kid raising.  In exercise.

So here's my reward for changing clothes for the third time today and dragging my running shoes out of the closet.

I'm not a fat lazy slob anymore.

AHHHHHH! I'm going running!!!

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Visible Loss

GosuBlogger

The Latest


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

Old News

How low can I go?

how long before the news?

Training Widget

all nichole all the time

What I eat